lørdag 10. august 2024



ÅPENT TUN I AUGUST

OPEN HOUSE EVENT

It was a joy and lots of work to receive people here in my home last week.
A different exhibition with surprises all around.
A dog house decorated with sketches.
A dog house is not only a dog house ! It can tell you stories.

A dead tree with sketches before I'll cut it down. 
My own poems in Aurora Lighthouse- favourite poems from different Norwegian poets  in Stabbursloftet.
Open ateliers .
Bakstebua with coffee and cake.

The Chapel THE BLACK PEARL  with music and candles lit.

YESS- an opportunity to enjoy nature in my TUN.
Next year : 30 years since I started my life here.

Life- surprises of all kinds !
All of a sudden a concert - surprise also for me!



WELCOME!

      
Who can it be ?
 
 
An elf in my heart ! 



The flowing moment !



 Beneath it all !


 A dead tree and paintings in the wind!


Words to reflect!


A dog house is not only a dog house - It can tell you a story 
in between the mountains.


An amateur is one who loves! 


Give me the blues !


THIS TELEMARKSTUN -has given me
A home , a challenge 
and a rough romance.


WELCOME AUTUMN AND GOODBYE SUMMER !
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar